NOTE THE TIME CHANGE. OUR MEETUP IS NOW ON TUESDAY EVENINGS GOING FORWARD. WE HAVE MADE THIS...Read More
Category: Free Speech
YOUR DONATIONS ENABLE OUR WORK!
We are all volunteers at EFF-Austin and our work is enabled through donations from concerned citizens like you.
EFF-Austin advocates establishment and protection of digital rights and defense of the wealth of digital information, innovation, and technology. We promote the right of all citizens to communicate and share information without unreasonable constraint. We also advocate the fundamental right to explore, tinker, create, and innovate along the frontier of emerging technologies.
- The House Intelligence Committee's Surveillance 'Reform' Bill is a Farce December 8, 2023
- In Landmark Battle Over Free Speech, EFF Urges Supreme Court to Strike Down Texas and Florida Laws that Let States Dictate What Speech Social Media Sites Must Publish December 7, 2023
- Think Twice Before Giving Surveillance for the Holidays December 7, 2023
- EFF Reminds the Supreme Court That Copyright Trolls Are Still a Problem December 7, 2023
- Meta Announces End-to-End Encryption by Default in Messenger December 7, 2023
Oral History of EFF-Austin
Joel Greenberg recorded an oral history with EFF-Austin early board members John Quarterman, Ed Cavazos, and Jon Lebkowsky. Link