The 87th Texas legislature is in Session! Below are a list of bills that fall under...Read More
Author: David Hensley
YOUR DONATIONS ENABLE OUR WORK!
We are all volunteers at EFF-Austin and our work is enabled through donations from concerned citizens like you.
EFF-Austin advocates establishment and protection of digital rights and defense of the wealth of digital information, innovation, and technology. We promote the right of all citizens to communicate and share information without unreasonable constraint. We also advocate the fundamental right to explore, tinker, create, and innovate along the frontier of emerging technologies.
- Geofence Warrants and Reverse Keyword Warrants are So Invasive, Even Big Tech Wants to Ban Them May 13, 2022
- California Law Enforcement Now Needs Approval for Military-Grade Surveillance Equipment. We'll Be Watching. May 12, 2022
- In a Blow to Free Speech, Texas’ Social Media Law Allowed to Proceed Pending Appeal May 12, 2022
- The EU Commission’s New Proposal Would Undermine Encryption And Scan Our Messages May 12, 2022
- EFF to Court: Fair Use is a Right Congress Cannot Cast Aside May 11, 2022
Oral History of EFF-Austin
Joel Greenberg recorded an oral history with EFF-Austin early board members John Quarterman, Ed Cavazos, and Jon Lebkowsky. Link