YOUR DONATIONS ENABLE OUR WORK!
We are all volunteers at EFF-Austin and our work is enabled through donations from concerned citizens like you.
EFF-Austin advocates establishment and protection of digital rights and defense of the wealth of digital information, innovation, and technology. We promote the right of all citizens to communicate and share information without unreasonable constraint. We also advocate the fundamental right to explore, tinker, create, and innovate along the frontier of emerging technologies.
- EFF Statement on Nevada's Attack on End-to-End Encryption February 26, 2024
- EFF Urges Ninth Circuit to Reinstate X’s Legal Challenge to Unconstitutional California Content Moderation Law February 23, 2024
- EFF Opposes California Initiative That Would Cause Mass Censorship February 23, 2024
- As India Prepares for Elections, Government Silences Critics on X with Executive Order February 23, 2024
- Is the Justice Department Even Following Its Own Policy in Cybercrime Prosecution of a Journalist? February 23, 2024
Oral History of EFF-Austin
Joel Greenberg recorded an oral history with EFF-Austin early board members John Quarterman, Ed Cavazos, and Jon Lebkowsky. Link