YOUR DONATIONS ENABLE OUR WORK!
We are all volunteers at EFF-Austin and our work is enabled through donations from concerned citizens like you.
EFF-Austin advocates establishment and protection of digital rights and defense of the wealth of digital information, innovation, and technology. We promote the right of all citizens to communicate and share information without unreasonable constraint. We also advocate the fundamental right to explore, tinker, create, and innovate along the frontier of emerging technologies.
- Bad Data “For Good”: How Data Brokers Try to Hide in Academic Research August 16, 2022
- General Monitoring is not the Answer to the Problem of Online Harms August 16, 2022
- EFF & ACLU Brief: SFPD Violated Surveillance Law by Spying on Protests for Black Lives August 15, 2022
- Playing for All the Jelly Beans at the EFF Benefit Poker Tournament at DEF CON August 14, 2022
- Online Platforms Should Stop Partnering with Government Agencies to Remove Content August 12, 2022
Oral History of EFF-Austin
Joel Greenberg recorded an oral history with EFF-Austin early board members John Quarterman, Ed Cavazos, and Jon Lebkowsky. Link