2019 Texas Legislature With the start of the 86th Texas Legislature, there are many tech and...Read More
Guest post by Mark Boyden Found this recently (from July 2011, read article for full text, images, videos, documents, and deeper links): Police To Begin Using Iris Scans From Controversial Iphone App, FED Forms “Center For...Read More
YOUR DONATIONS ENABLE OUR WORK!
We are all volunteers at EFF-Austin and our work is enabled through donations from concerned citizens like you.
EFF-Austin advocates establishment and protection of digital rights and defense of the wealth of digital information, innovation, and technology. We promote the right of all citizens to communicate and share information without unreasonable constraint. We also advocate the fundamental right to explore, tinker, create, and innovate along the frontier of emerging technologies.
- EFF to Court: California Law Does Not Bar Content Moderation on Social Media May 23, 2022
- EFF Opposes Anti-Fiber, Anti-Affordability Legislation in California That Will Raise Prices on Middle Income Users May 23, 2022
- Escape from Zoom: EFF's 6th Annual Tech Trivia Night Returns to Meatspace! May 23, 2022
- DOJ’s New CFAA Policy is a Good Start But Does Not Go Far Enough to Protect Security Researchers May 19, 2022
- Two of Peru's Top ISPs Improve Transparency Practices, While Two Competitors Lag Behind, New Hiperderecho's Report Shows May 19, 2022
Oral History of EFF-Austin
Joel Greenberg recorded an oral history with EFF-Austin early board members John Quarterman, Ed Cavazos, and Jon Lebkowsky. Link