EFF-Austin is back with our annual unofficial SXSW shindig, and this year we’re throwing a...Read More
Tag: Internet History
In late January, Aaron Greenspan announced “Operation Asymptote” to the influential Liberation Technologies mailing list: In case anyone is interested, I’ve built a tool to crowdsource the downloading of PACER...Read More
Being a sequence of quotations from contemporary articles contextualizing the visit of the rising Vice President of China amidst a conspicuously timed introduction of unprecedented domestic cybersecurity legislation. National...Read More
YOUR DONATIONS ENABLE OUR WORK!
We are all volunteers at EFF-Austin and our work is enabled through donations from concerned citizens like you.
EFF-Austin advocates establishment and protection of digital rights and defense of the wealth of digital information, innovation, and technology. We promote the right of all citizens to communicate and share information without unreasonable constraint. We also advocate the fundamental right to explore, tinker, create, and innovate along the frontier of emerging technologies.
- DOJ’s New CFAA Policy is a Good Start But Does Not Go Far Enough to Protect Security Researchers May 19, 2022
- Two of Peru's Top ISPs Improve Transparency Practices, While Two Competitors Lag Behind, New Hiperderecho's Report Shows May 19, 2022
- We Finally Have a Federal Fiber Broadband Plan May 18, 2022
- New Surveillance Transparency Report Documents an Urgent Need for Change May 18, 2022
- EFF to Supreme Court: Put Texas Social Media Law Back on Hold May 17, 2022
Oral History of EFF-Austin
Joel Greenberg recorded an oral history with EFF-Austin early board members John Quarterman, Ed Cavazos, and Jon Lebkowsky. Link