Our speaker this month will be Wendy Nather. Wendy Nather is Principal Security Strategist at Duo...Read More
Author: Warren Hanes
EFF-Austin is proud to present for our next monthly meetup a live taping of Future Fossils,...Read More
Starting with this meetup we are going to begin a tradition of going out for drinks after the...Read More
Our speaker this month will be Chris McConnell, who will offer a skillshare on how to use the...Read More
YOUR DONATIONS ENABLE OUR WORK!
We are all volunteers at EFF-Austin and our work is enabled through donations from concerned citizens like you.
EFF-Austin advocates establishment and protection of digital rights and defense of the wealth of digital information, innovation, and technology. We promote the right of all citizens to communicate and share information without unreasonable constraint. We also advocate the fundamental right to explore, tinker, create, and innovate along the frontier of emerging technologies.
- EFF's Statement on Dobb's Abortion Ruling June 24, 2022
- The Bipartisan Digital Advertising Act Would Break Up Big Trackers June 23, 2022
- Security and Privacy Tips for People Seeking An Abortion June 23, 2022
- Westlaw Must Face Antitrust Claims in a Case That Could Boost Competitive Compatibility June 22, 2022
- Victory! Court Rules That DMCA Does Not Override First Amendment’s Anonymous Speech Protections June 21, 2022
Oral History of EFF-Austin
Joel Greenberg recorded an oral history with EFF-Austin early board members John Quarterman, Ed Cavazos, and Jon Lebkowsky. Link