Maggie Duval is a technology, web, marketing, strategy, and development consultant, educator, and event producer whose work supports holistic, personalized approaches to learning. She is an expert in creating, curating, and producing unique, immersive workshops and conferences where business, technology, and arts dialogue in innovative ways. Her work includes research, development, creation, and production of multimedia, participative learning approaches, and projects for experiential education such as the SXSW-related events, Plutopia (The Future of Play, The Science of Music, Living Systems) and Cyberpunk 2014: A Retrospective, as well as The Spectral Panopticon, Showdown at Unobtainium: Tesla vs. Edison, STEAM3: The Future of Experiential Learning, and NextECon. Maggie brings her multidimensional vision and expertise in both virtual (website and user interface) and physical (events, workshops, happenings) experiential design. A gifted connector, she also serves to foster collaborative alliances between the Austin community, and beyond.
YOUR DONATIONS ENABLE OUR WORK!
We are all volunteers at EFF-Austin and our work is enabled through donations from concerned citizens like you.
EFF-Austin advocates establishment and protection of digital rights and defense of the wealth of digital information, innovation, and technology. We promote the right of all citizens to communicate and share information without unreasonable constraint. We also advocate the fundamental right to explore, tinker, create, and innovate along the frontier of emerging technologies.
- California Leads on Reproductive and Trans Health Data Privacy October 1, 2022
- EFF to NJ court: Give defendants information regarding police use of facial recognition technology September 30, 2022
- Victory! Court Unseals Records Showing Patent Troll’s Shakedown Efforts September 30, 2022
- Google Loses Appeal Against EU's Record Antitrust Fine, But Will Big Tech Ever Change? September 29, 2022
- Automated License Plate Readers Threaten Abortion Access. Here's How Policymakers Can Mitigate the Risk September 28, 2022
Oral History of EFF-Austin
Joel Greenberg recorded an oral history with EFF-Austin early board members John Quarterman, Ed Cavazos, and Jon Lebkowsky. Link