Maggie Duval is a technology, web, marketing, strategy, and development consultant, educator, and event producer whose work supports holistic, personalized approaches to learning. She is an expert in creating, curating, and producing unique, immersive workshops and conferences where business, technology, and arts dialogue in innovative ways. Her work includes research, development, creation, and production of multimedia, participative learning approaches, and projects for experiential education such as the SXSW-related events, Plutopia (The Future of Play, The Science of Music, Living Systems) and Cyberpunk 2014: A Retrospective, as well as The Spectral Panopticon, Showdown at Unobtainium: Tesla vs. Edison, STEAM3: The Future of Experiential Learning, and NextECon. Maggie brings her multidimensional vision and expertise in both virtual (website and user interface) and physical (events, workshops, happenings) experiential design. A gifted connector, she also serves to foster collaborative alliances between the Austin community, and beyond.
YOUR DONATIONS ENABLE OUR WORK!
We are all volunteers at EFF-Austin and our work is enabled through donations from concerned citizens like you.
EFF-Austin advocates establishment and protection of digital rights and defense of the wealth of digital information, innovation, and technology. We promote the right of all citizens to communicate and share information without unreasonable constraint. We also advocate the fundamental right to explore, tinker, create, and innovate along the frontier of emerging technologies.
- India Requires Internet Services to Collect and Store Vast Amount of Customer Data, Building a Path to Mass Surveillance December 2, 2022
- How to Make a Mastodon Account and Join the Fediverse December 1, 2022
- International Coalition of Rights Groups Call on Internet Infrastructure Providers to Avoid Content Policing December 1, 2022
- Let Data Breach Victims Sue Marriott December 1, 2022
- Let Them Know: San Francisco Shouldn’t Arm Robots November 30, 2022
Oral History of EFF-Austin
Joel Greenberg recorded an oral history with EFF-Austin early board members John Quarterman, Ed Cavazos, and Jon Lebkowsky. Link