David Hensley is EFF-Austin’s resident researcher. Trained as a journalist, David brings his skillset to the table by helping EFF-Austin do deep dives into pending legislation at the local, state, and national level. In addition to being a paralegal and EFF-Austin board member, David is a writer, independent researcher, and a philosophy, literature and comicbook junkie.
YOUR DONATIONS ENABLE OUR WORK!
We are all volunteers at EFF-Austin and our work is enabled through donations from concerned citizens like you.
EFF-Austin advocates establishment and protection of digital rights and defense of the wealth of digital information, innovation, and technology. We promote the right of all citizens to communicate and share information without unreasonable constraint. We also advocate the fundamental right to explore, tinker, create, and innovate along the frontier of emerging technologies.
- California Leads on Reproductive and Trans Health Data Privacy October 1, 2022
- EFF to NJ court: Give defendants information regarding police use of facial recognition technology September 30, 2022
- Victory! Court Unseals Records Showing Patent Troll’s Shakedown Efforts September 30, 2022
- Google Loses Appeal Against EU's Record Antitrust Fine, But Will Big Tech Ever Change? September 29, 2022
- Automated License Plate Readers Threaten Abortion Access. Here's How Policymakers Can Mitigate the Risk September 28, 2022
Oral History of EFF-Austin
Joel Greenberg recorded an oral history with EFF-Austin early board members John Quarterman, Ed Cavazos, and Jon Lebkowsky. Link