On August 7th, the Austin City Council approved a four-year study on the use of robotics by the...Read More
Author: Gregory Foster
May 7, 2013 | Privacy
TxEPC Action! This Thursday May 9th, the Texas House of Representatives votes on HB1608 to determine whether our state will respect the privacy of your mobile phone geolocation data. Mobile phones are designed to track...Read More
YOUR DONATIONS ENABLE OUR WORK!
We are all volunteers at EFF-Austin and our work is enabled through donations from concerned citizens like you.
EFF-Austin advocates establishment and protection of digital rights and defense of the wealth of digital information, innovation, and technology. We promote the right of all citizens to communicate and share information without unreasonable constraint. We also advocate the fundamental right to explore, tinker, create, and innovate along the frontier of emerging technologies.
- The Growing Threat of Cybercrime Law Abuse: LGBTQ+ Rights in MENA and the UN Cybercrime Draft Convention September 29, 2023
- Watch EFF's Talks from DEF CON 31 September 28, 2023
- Get Real, Congress: Censoring Search Results or Recommendations Is Still Censorship September 28, 2023
- The Federal Government’s Privacy Watchdog Concedes: 702 Must Change September 28, 2023
- EFF to D.C. Circuit: Animal Rights Activists Shouldn’t Be Censored on Government Social Media Pages Because Agency Disagrees With Their Viewpoint September 28, 2023
Oral History of EFF-Austin
Joel Greenberg recorded an oral history with EFF-Austin early board members John Quarterman, Ed Cavazos, and Jon Lebkowsky. Link