Be careful if you sign up for Apple Music. Apparently, Apple believes that signing up for the service gives them the right to delete all the music files from your computer, even ones that are songs you personally created.
February 16, 2017
September 11, 2018
YOUR DONATIONS ENABLE OUR WORK!
We are all volunteers at EFF-Austin and our work is enabled through donations from concerned citizens like you.
EFF-Austin advocates establishment and protection of digital rights and defense of the wealth of digital information, innovation, and technology. We promote the right of all citizens to communicate and share information without unreasonable constraint. We also advocate the fundamental right to explore, tinker, create, and innovate along the frontier of emerging technologies.
- The Growing Threat of Cybercrime Law Abuse: LGBTQ+ Rights in MENA and the UN Cybercrime Draft Convention September 29, 2023
- Watch EFF's Talks from DEF CON 31 September 28, 2023
- Get Real, Congress: Censoring Search Results or Recommendations Is Still Censorship September 28, 2023
- The Federal Government’s Privacy Watchdog Concedes: 702 Must Change September 28, 2023
- EFF to D.C. Circuit: Animal Rights Activists Shouldn’t Be Censored on Government Social Media Pages Because Agency Disagrees With Their Viewpoint September 28, 2023
Oral History of EFF-Austin
Joel Greenberg recorded an oral history with EFF-Austin early board members John Quarterman, Ed Cavazos, and Jon Lebkowsky. Link