San Francisco – Leading digital rights champion and author Cory Doctorow has rejoined the...Read More
Tag: Copy Left
Creative Commons recently offered catalyst grants to help spur awareness and use of Creative Commons. Two grants have been proposed from Austin, one studying the music scene and one promoting the literature scene. You can...Read More
EFF-Austin invites you to a talk by the Free Software Foundation Activist – Richard Stallman on 23rd April 2009. Location: National Instruments, 11500 N MO Pac Expy, Austin, TX 78759 Time: 6PM – 8PM Entry: Free, but...Read More
YOUR DONATIONS ENABLE OUR WORK!
We are all volunteers at EFF-Austin and our work is enabled through donations from concerned citizens like you.
EFF-Austin advocates establishment and protection of digital rights and defense of the wealth of digital information, innovation, and technology. We promote the right of all citizens to communicate and share information without unreasonable constraint. We also advocate the fundamental right to explore, tinker, create, and innovate along the frontier of emerging technologies.
- This Judge’s Investigation Of Patent Trolls Must Be Allowed to Move Forward December 2, 2022
- India Requires Internet Services to Collect and Store Vast Amount of Customer Data, Building a Path to Mass Surveillance December 2, 2022
- How to Make a Mastodon Account and Join the Fediverse December 1, 2022
- International Coalition of Rights Groups Call on Internet Infrastructure Providers to Avoid Content Policing December 1, 2022
- Let Data Breach Victims Sue Marriott December 1, 2022
Oral History of EFF-Austin
Joel Greenberg recorded an oral history with EFF-Austin early board members John Quarterman, Ed Cavazos, and Jon Lebkowsky. Link