In early January of this year, as the Texas state legislature inaugurated its 83rd biennial session, EFF-Austin connected with a group of citizen activists concerned about the hidden exchange of information between...Read More
Tag: law enforcement
YOUR DONATIONS ENABLE OUR WORK!
We are all volunteers at EFF-Austin and our work is enabled through donations from concerned citizens like you.
EFF-Austin advocates establishment and protection of digital rights and defense of the wealth of digital information, innovation, and technology. We promote the right of all citizens to communicate and share information without unreasonable constraint. We also advocate the fundamental right to explore, tinker, create, and innovate along the frontier of emerging technologies.
- This Judge’s Investigation Of Patent Trolls Must Be Allowed to Move Forward December 2, 2022
- India Requires Internet Services to Collect and Store Vast Amount of Customer Data, Building a Path to Mass Surveillance December 2, 2022
- How to Make a Mastodon Account and Join the Fediverse December 1, 2022
- International Coalition of Rights Groups Call on Internet Infrastructure Providers to Avoid Content Policing December 1, 2022
- Let Data Breach Victims Sue Marriott December 1, 2022
Oral History of EFF-Austin
Joel Greenberg recorded an oral history with EFF-Austin early board members John Quarterman, Ed Cavazos, and Jon Lebkowsky. Link