Skip to content
- President: Kevin Welch, Mathematician/Game Programmer
- Secretary: Jon Lebkowsky
- Treasurer: Chris Boyd
Board of Directors
- Heather Barfield, Austin Community College
- Chris Boyd, Networking and Telecommunications Consultant
- Joshua Cohn, Senior Analyst at Stanford Campaigns, Political Director for EFF-Austin.
- Maggie Duval, Director, Learning Innovations in Future Education (LIFE)
- Mike Gagne, Global Escalations Manager, Community Operations at Facebook
- Jon Lebkowsky [@jonl], Blogger, Cyberculture Maven, Future of the Internet. CEO, Polycot Associates
- Alex Shahrestani, Founder, Journal of Law and Technology at Texas
- Kevin Welch, Mathematician/Game Programmer
Board of Advisors
- Ed Cavazos [@EdCavazos ], Partner, Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman
- Kathy Mitchell, Texas Criminal Justice Coalition
- Anna Kozminski, Software Product Manager, National Instruments
- Adina Levin, VP Products at SocialText.
Doug Barnes, Attorney at Barnes Legal.
- Silona Bonewald
Jim Butler, Manager, Creative Industries Development, City of Austin Economic Development Dept., Telecommunications and Regulatory Affairs.
- Smoot Carl-Mitchell, Systems Networking Consultant
Scott Davis, Netgate / PFSense.
- Brian Combs, Founder and CEO, Ionadas Local
Gene Crick, Executive Director, Telecommunity Resource Center
- Cory Doctorow, Author
- Gregory Foster [ @gregoryfoster ], Computer Geek
- Mike Godwin, Attorney
- Frieda Gress
- Jordan Hatcher, Student, UT-Law
- Michael Hathaway
- Matt Henry, Attorney, McCollough|Henry, PC
Steve Jackson, Steve Jackson Games
- Lar Kaufman, Consultant
Brad King, President, Demon Press
- Donna Kidwell
- Anna Kozminski, National Instruments
- Jeff Kramer, Director of Technology, Director of Data Engineering at Vox Media, Inc.
Will Kreth, Director – Interactive Content & Customer Experience, Time Warner Cable, Austin
Sherry Lesikar, Project Manager, State of Texas
Richard MacKinnon, LESS Networks and Austin Wireless City
- Scott McCollough, Telecommunications Attorney
- Gloria Meraz, Director of Communications, Texas Library Association
- David Nunez, MIT Media Lab
- Ken Olthoff, NSA
- Carlos Ovalle, Academic. UT School of Information
- John Quarterman, Quarterman Creations
- Jim Robinson, Director of Operations, Webshots.com
- Mynor Rodriguez, Briefing Attorney – 13th Court of Appeals
- Matt Sanders, Director of Operations, Polycot Consulting L.L.C.
- David Smith
- Bruce Sterling, Author
- Sandy Stone, Independent Arts and Crafts Professional.
- Stephen Torrence [ @storrence ]
Don Turnbull, Assistant Professor, Graduate School of Information, University of Texas: Academics
- Rich Vázquez, CISA, CISSP
- Nathan Wilcox, Vox Media
- Randy Zagar, Sr. Systems Administrator, University of Texas at Austin